Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring!

My daffodils are just beginning to pop up out of the ground, and though it will be awhile before they're up and blooming, it's definitely a sign that spring is near! Hurrah!

Spring is a time of new growth, and I've really been trying to grow some new ideas lately. And now the EtsyKids Team is having a monthly design challenge, which I'm sure will inspire me to expand my horizons and create new things. March's challenge is 'Spring', and to me nothing says spring like daffodils, tulips, and crocus!

I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed hand-stitching until I started making my new felt mandala pendants. Ever since I started making those, I've been obsessed with hand-stitching again! So I decided to make these little flower hair clips for the EtsyKids Spring Design Challenge. I love the way they came out, and had so much fun making them, I can't wait to make some more!

Click here
to see the other entries for the challenge. There's some fabulous stuff!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails