Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hooray for pigtails!

I'm so excited that little g's hair is finally long enough for pigtails! And of course I'm a bit biased, being her mom and all, but doesn't she look adorable in them?!? Each day when I ask her if she wants her hair in tails, I'm hoping she'll say yes, because they look so darn cute on her.

I thought I'd celebrate the pigtails by showing off some super duper cute ways to dress them up.

From vintage inspired covered buttons:


to simple polka dot ribbon clips:



to more elaborate korker bows:


there's a pigtail look to go with any style! I've picked out a few more cuties to display in this treasury. Hop on over and look before it expires early Wednesday morning! Now to do some shopping...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails