Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things

Those who know me well know that I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm one of those people who loves to have a million things going on all at once...it keeps life interesting. But when you have a lot of different things you do, inevitably, something gets left aside for awhile. It seems that blogging is one of those things which, though I enjoy doing, unless I put it on the schedule, I never get around to it. So I've decided that I would really like to make more time for it, and in order to do this, I need to schedule it in.

I recently received an email from the Crafting in Color team leader, who was looking for volunteers to help out with their blog. They are planning a weekly schedule of posts, for instance, every Monday is Mulit-color Monday. I will be doing Thursdays, which will be Team Theme Thursday. I get to pick a new theme each week, then feature items from Crafting in Color team members that fit that theme. Fun!

This got me thinking, why don't I do a weekly schedule for my own blog too? I don't want to overwhelm myself by setting up a strict regiment of daily posts, but I thought it might be nice to have some themes set up for a couple of days a week to get the blogging flowing again. So here's what I'm going to start with:

Toddler Tuesdays
Theme Thursdays
Flower Fridays

Setting a schedule is the easy part...sticking to it is where the challenge often lies. So I'll start there, and hopefully this will get me back in the swing of things!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails