Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shop Talk Tuesday: and now a surprise for you!

I've done it.  I've been contemplating doing it for awhile now.  It's something I've thought long and hard about, weighing the pros and cons, and recently decided to just go for it.  What have I done, you ask?  I've opened a second Etsy shop, and will be moving all of my swirled wire jewelry there in the coming weeks.  I wanted a name that was similar to the name of my main Etsy shop, The Clever Kitty, but with a twist (pun intended).  So I present, The Curly Kitty:



Before I move all of the swirled wire brooches, rings, and earrings over into the new shop, I've decided to work on my product photography a bit.  Now that they will be in a separate shop, I feel like I have more flexibility in the look of the photos, as I'm not trying to make them fit in with all of my colorful and fun felt stuff.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks at the new look:





Be on the lookout for these and more in the new shop soon!

3 comments:

grace said...

The new photographs look awesome, Shannon!

Shannon said...

Thanks so much, Grace! I'm really happy with how they are turning out. :)

Lisa and Willow said...

I'm sure the new shop will be great! Your jewelry is colorful and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails