Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free business couseling for small businesses in Maine

I first learned of the Maine Women's Business Center at an Etsy Maine Team meeting last fall.  One of my fellow members, Laurie Spugnardi, was telling us about the WBC, and how she had been meeting once a month with one of their business counselors, Gretchen Henn, to work on growing her business.  At the time, I thought, "Aha!  This is exactly what I need".  Then the holidays happened, and I got busy, but it has always been in the back of my mind.  I finally took the time to contact the WBC, and set up a meeting. 

Yesterday, I had my first meeting with Gretchen Henn, and I can see already that this is going to be very helpful.  If you are in Maine, and have a small business, I highly recommend taking advantage of this free service.  Yep, it's free!  In this day and age of the cost of everything skyrocketing, getting a service like this for free is simply unheard of.  And there's no limit on how many times you can meet with your business counselor, either.  I've already set up another meeting with her in March, and am very much looking forward to it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails