Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lots of new stuff going on around here

So as I had mentioned last week, I've opened a new shop on Etsy, The Curly Kitty. I haven't had much time to start listing my jewelry there yet, as I've been busy with another project (we'll get to that in minute), but I did get everything set up and listed one brooch. I've been working on my photos, and have taken a few, but I want to try out a couple of other things with them as well. I went outside this afternoon to collect some more props for them...you can find lots of interesting things right in your own backyard! Next I just need to set aside time when the lighting is good to take some more shots, and I can list to my hearts content.

So, new shop, new listing...and you may have also noticed a slighlty new look to my blog! I decided to updated the color to fresher springier green. I think it looks quite nice, and am enjoying the change.

Now on to that other project I've been busy with...Modern Handmade Child. We just finished up the spring issue, and I must say, I'm quite proud of it! It's full of wonderfully cheery and springy things, as well as some great ideas for Valentine's Day, and lots of great recipes. So grab a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy flipping through our spring issue:


We'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas on this issue, and welcome your feedback. Drop us a line anytime at editor@modernhandmadechild.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails