Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pingu!

I have always been a lover of claymation. It's an art form that never ceases to amaze me, as I cannot even begin to imagine how much work goes into it. My husband recently discovered Pingu, and little g has been absolutely delighted with this lovable little penguin and his family. Fortunately I have also been delighted! It's so nice when our little ones take a liking to watching something that we don't mind watching ourselves, isn't it?

If you'd like to watch some clips of Pingu, there are loads of them on youtube. Among our favorites are Pingu's Pancakes, Pingu Boogaloo, and Pinga has Hiccups. But as with anything you allow your children to watch, you should always watch it without them first. While most of these Pingu clips are wonderful, there's one called Pingu Dreams that has a somewhat creepy walrus that might be frightening to some. So always preview!

I hope you will enjoy watching Pingu (or "Mingu" as my daughter sweetly mispronounces it) as much as we have.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails