Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's been busy around here!

I've been super busy lately working on a couple of wholesale orders.  The first was for some of my felted baby shoes for a new baby boutique in Spain, Bily Bily Baby.   This ended up being kind of a rush order, as she is opening this September, and wanted to have the shoes for her opening.  So I ended up pulling a lot of them from my Etsy shop to get them to her in time.  I'll be working on restocking in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime, if you don't see what you're looking for, I am more than happy to take custom orders.  Click below to order from my Etsy shop:



 

The next order is for a bunch of my felted flower rings and hair elastics.  They will be going to Green Planet Parties in Canada.  She is in the process of adding some new product lines, and will be re-launching her site soon.  So I will be taking advantage of my newly acquired day to myself this week to work on rings and hair elastics.  Sure will be nice to have time set aside to work on things like this...maybe I'll actually be able to start going to bed before midnight on occasion again!


Interested in placing a wholesale order?  Please contact me for more info.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails