Thursday, September 2, 2010

Theme Thursday: Last Splash of Summer

Usually this time of year in Maine it starts getting cooler, and begins to feel like fall. Not this year! This week has been one of the hottest of the summer, with temperatures in the 90's. To say that I don't particularly like the heat is an understatement - I loathe it. After all, I wouldn't live in Maine if I didn't prefer cold weather to hot. Nevertheless, there are some things about summer I do enjoy. The bright and colorful flowers blooming, the butterflies and bees, the fresh locally grown produce...these are the things I love about summer. So this week, I thought I would share some of the things I do like about the warmer months of the year, with one last splash of summer.

click on the image below to view the treasury:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails