Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A bean and a bun bun!

I've always been a big fan of Lemon Cadet's work, so when I recently got a little extra spending money, I immediately went to buy a shirt for my daughter. I decided on this sweet little bun bun polo tee. When I saw it, I just knew it would look adorable on little g...and it's even cuter on her than I thought it would be! It's still a little big on her yet, but she'll definitely grow into it soon enough, and it could even work as a dress in the meantime.


I couldn't resist also getting a plush bean, too. It's a big hit already...little g loves to tuck it under her arm and carry it around. So cute!!

Both items are not just adorable, but also very well made - the quality is superb! So if you haven't yet checked out Lemon Cadet's Etsy shop, hop on over and shop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails