Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time....(and my new website design!)

Time is my biggest obstacle in life. There is much I want to do, and so little time to do it. A 36 hour day, or maybe an 8 day week....ah, I can only dream!

One thing I've been intending to do for entirely too long now is work on revamping my website. This weekend I decided it was time. It's still a work in progress, but I'm pretty pleased with the overall look and feel of it so far, and hopefully you will be too! So without further ado, here it is:

The Clever Kitty's newly designed website


Now, I wonder what of the gazillion other things I want to do will be next...(and there is a gazillion). For the moment, I guess I'll choose sleep. Ah yes, that dreaded need for sleep! If only I could function without sleep, my time dilemmas could be solved!

1 comment:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

YOUR WEBSITE LOOKS FANTASTIC!
((((WOWIE)))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails