Monday, September 7, 2009

New look in my Etsy shop

Etsy shop owners recently got a new tool called 'Rearrange Your Shop', which enables us to move items around in our shops, much like you would do in a brick & mortar shop. I'm really excited about this feature, as it enables me to give my shop a more cohesive look, and also highlight certain items by bringing them to the front page. Kind of like changing the window display!

Since the default view is now 'Custom', which won't necessarily show you the most recent additions to my shop, I have added a section called 'New This Week' where I will list any new items I have added each week. And of course, you still have the option to sort by most recently listed or price.

So come by my shop and check out the new look! My 20% off of your entire purchase weekend deal is still going on today, so why not pick up a little something while you're there? Let me know how you like the new look in the comments here, and I will also give you free shipping. What a deal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails