Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not your typical 2 year old's dinner request

As I was preparing dinner tonight, I asked little g if she wanted peas or broccoli. Her reply? "I want both of 'ems". Really? In disbelief, got them both out, showed them to her and asked again. Same reply. Both peas and broccoli? What child is this? I thought 2 year olds were supposed to demand nothing but goldfish crackers for a week straight. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I thank my lucky stars that my daughter likes vegetables and will happily eat a bowl full of peas and a bowl full of broccoli for dinner. Now whether or not it will stay that way remains to be seen. But until she decides she wants "neither of 'ems", I'll keep serving her "both of 'ems".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails