Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Primroses - new design for spring!

I'm not sure what happened to February.  I know it's a short month, but really!  I think perhaps I crammed to much into it, because I feel like the entire month was a big chaotic blur.  So March is my month to get back on track.  One thing I need to do to get back on track is make good on my promise to myself to set aside time each week for creating

So this week I started working on some new designs that I had in mind for my hand sewn felt flower hair clips.  I have a long list of flowers I've been wanting to design, as well as several pages of sketches.  So now it's time to fine-tune the designs, make the patterns, and try them out.  At the top of my list were primroses.  I love primroses...with their vibrant colors, they are such a cheerful sign of spring.  And who couldn't use more cheer in their life?  So here's a little cheer for you:

I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, and have already made a few, which I will be listing in my Etsy shop very soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails