Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whew!

What a whirlwind month this has been!  I keep waiting for my life to calm down, and it only seems to be getting more and more hectic.  I've been super busy with a couple of side projects, and haven't had much time to devote to my crafting or my blogging the past few weeks.  The first was a special mini-issue of Modern Handmade Child celebrating motherhood:



I love this issue, and I'm sure you will too.  Be sure to see my article on page 21 about the Etsy Baby Shower.

The other big thing I've been working on is EtsyKids.  When I recently returned to work at the florist shop full time, it quickly became increasingly difficult to keep up with everything that I have been doing.  The EtsyKids Team has grown so much over the years, and I feel like it's time to get organized, and get lots of help from our amazingly talented team members.  So we did a team survey, and I have been sifting through hundreds of thoughtful responses from our members.  It's a super important task, and also an incredibly time-consuming one.  But the end result (finding a bunch of enthusiastic people to help out with various team related tasks) will definitely be worth it.  I guess it's like they sometimes say, things will get worse before they get better.  Or in this situation, busier before they get calmer.  But when that day finally comes, I will appreciate it even more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails