Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow!

The snow has arrived. We got a foot of it today, and little g was so excited to go out and play in it. After it stopped snowing, that is. She never wants to go outside when it's actually snowing, because she doesn't like the snow hitting her face. Such are the idiosyncrasies of a toddler.

After a good while of outdoor play, I told her it was time to go back inside. And of course her reply was "No, 2 more minutes!", which has been one of her favorite things to say for awhile now. So I give her 2 more minutes, then I tell her that "her 2 minutes is up", to which she now replies "No, 2 minutes is down!" I have to conceal my chuckles at her reply, while also wondering how anyone ever learns the English language. After all, that would seem a perfectly logical response!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails