Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wholesale order: check! New items in my shop: check!

I've been busily working on a wholesale order the past couple weeks, and I'm happy to say that it is now done and on its way to Canada. Hooray! Here's a look at what I sent:

10 pink and lavender polka dot felted Easter egg rings


10 sets of hand sewn pink and yellow felt Easter egg hair elastics


10 sets of hand sewn yellow chick felt hair elastics


I love seeing big batches of items like this. Makes me feel like I really accomplished something! Here's one last pic of the hair elastics all packaged up and ready to go:


Now that the wholesale order is done, I can start adding some of these lovelies to my Etsy shop. Yay! I've already added one set of the chick hair elastics and one set of the egg hair elastics. More to come soon!

1 comment:

Nin said...

Hi! I have been reading you blog from the Helping the Hetic team. I'm very impressed! And congratulations on the lagre order :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails