Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Items for Spring and Easter!

After a weekend of more snow, sleet, and rain, it's nice to finally see the sun again today. I realize that being in Maine, it's not likely to really be Spring for awhile yet...after all, we do still have several feet of snow on the ground! But to see the sun shining and hear the birds chirping really puts me in the mood for all things Spring.

So you may remember from my post last week that I had felted some Easter eggs to be made into rings. Here's a peek at how they turned out:


I've also been working on some new hair elastic designs for Spring and Easter, like this sweet little bunny and chick:



and this fun Easter egg:


Today I've been focusing on working on a wholesale order, but be on the lookout for these new designs in my Etsy shop very soon!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

How adorable!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Such neat creations!
I'm your new follower.
Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails