Monday, May 11, 2009

Recovering and Preparing

The week of Mother's Day is probably the busiest week of the year at a florist. And this year in addition to expected busyness from Mother's Day, we also had a slew of boutonnieres and corsages to do for 3 proms too! This made for a pretty hectic week, and I was quite exhausted by the end of the day Saturday. Fortunately I received a wonderful Mother's Day gift: sleeping in, and a nap later that day!

So after some much needed rest, I thought I better get busy preparing for an upcoming craft fair that I will be doing. With only about 2 1/2 weeks to go, it's now officially crunch time. I was starting to run low on my mini felted flowers that I use to make hair accessories and rings out of, so I decided it was time to make a big batch of them again. You can see a big colorful pile of them waiting to be felted in the picture above. Hopefully I'll get to that later tonight, then I can get busy using them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails